IECLT Seeks Tree Climbers/Bucket Workers
10/18/2016 - Canyon Country, CA
IECLT, Inc is a Certified Disabled Veteran Owned Business (DVBE #1720300)
We are owned and operated by Disabled Veterans. We have many Public Works and Municipal Tree Trimming opportunities. We currently have 7 LA City Contracts in hand for immediate work!!!
-Short or Long Term Employment Opportunities.
-Top $$ and Completion Bonus.
-$1000 Signing bonus for first 2 hires, or referrals.
-We provide equipment and Bucket trucks, or you provide your own.
-Tree Climber or Bucket Worker.
-Current and Future Sub Contracting Opportunities – TOP Dollar Per Tree paid.
As a member of the Western Chapter of the ISA, our intentions are to do business together and grow future contracting opportunities, all of which help homeless, struggling and recovering veterans. Please keep that in mind when responding.
If helping veterans out and making money makes sense to you, please do call me. Steve DiPressi 661-860-6066 Call, Text or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity Tree Seeks Tree Climbers
10/13/2016 - Phoenix, AZ
Integrity Tree Service is seeking experienced tree climbers to join our team. Primary responsibilities are quality pruning and tree removal skills.
A printable employment application is available at http://www.itreeservice.com/
Resumes may be sent by fax to 602-788-0006 or emailed to email@example.com
Download the job description here: ITSI Climber Ad - Short.pdf
City of El Segundo seeks Tree Maintenance Worker
10/6/2016 - El Segundo, CA
Tree Maintenance Worker
$3,922.98 - $4,768.41 Monthly
$47,075.76 - $57,220.92 Annually
The City of El Segundo Recreation and Parks Department has an outstanding opportunity for (2) Tree Maintenance Workers. El Segundo is a Tree City USA community that takes pride in its urban forest of over 6,000 public trees. The Tree Maintenance Worker positions are full-time permanent positions, assigned to the Parks Maintenance Division of the Department and represented by the City Employees' Association (CEA)*. The current work schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ISA Certified Tree Worker/Climber Specialist is required.
For more information, about the position and to apply, go to the City of El Segundo website http://www.elsegundo.org/depts/human_resources/job_opportunities.asp
Phillips and Jordan, Inc. seeks Tree Care Safety Specialist
9/22/2016 - Madera, CA
The ideal candidate will be able to manage, develop, implement, and provide training for tree removal, trimming, and right-of-way projects. Must be able to plan, implement and supervise project safety, manage injury, illness, and accident prevention programs, and comply with corporate safety program standards on all job sites. Proficient in subject matter knowledge of tree care industry safety regulations and best practices.
• Must have a minimum of five years of experience with utility line clearance tree trimming, hazardous tree removal, along with right-of-way land clearing experience (new construction). Extensive experience with Electrical Hazard Awareness Programs and ability to train or qualify others in EHAP.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of heavy equipment, line clearance and/or right-of-way land clearing safety requirements, and ANSI Z133.1 Safety Requirements.
• Credentials such as CTSP, Certified Arborist or other tree care industry equivalent credentials.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record. May be required to drive at night and work alone for long periods of time.
Education and Experience:
Occupational Safety/Health degree, AS or BS Forestry, Urban Forestry or Arboriculture and/or equivalent combinations of training and related experience. CTSP, Certified Arborist, CSP, CSHM, CIH or similar professional certification highly preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Experience in the Prevention and Control of tree care industry working conditions along with the ability to recognize and correct unsafe acts or unsafe behaviors.
• Experienced and proficient in accident/incident investigations, safety infractions, unsafe conditions/activities and determine ability to perform root cause analysis.
• Conducts hazard assessment of activities and determine corrective actions and PPE necessary to minimize exposure.
• Review documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
• Assist in the development and implementation of safety training and orientation programs.
• Works in extreme weather environments.
• Walks long distances over rough and/or variable terrain.
• Conducts classroom and field training of project personnel.
Justin L. Hobbs, EH&S Manager
BrightView seeks Tree Care Business Developer
9/22/2016 - Sacramento, CA
What you'll do:
- Selling and estimating Tree Care Services work in regional territories
- Sales prospecting using consultative sales techniques to build long standing business relationships; marketing; pricing
- Partnering with the management team and crews to schedule and complete projects
- Working with Landscape Maintenance Account Managers to develop Tree Care programs and estimates for existing clients
- Drafting work orders and occasionally instructing crews on key elements of job scope/requirements to ensure that executed work meets the clients' expectations
- Following up with customers - resolving issues as needed
- Keeping track of customer interactions using the Company's sales management tool, regardless of sales success, for future reference and follow up
- Assisting with crew training on proper Tree Care techniques and reviewing crew work for quality and efficiency
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Experience in outside sales, generating new business leads, and networking
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred or willingness to obtain
- Analytical skills and math skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click here http://www.Click2Apply.net/mdvxtf3pr9
Cagwin and Dorward seek Tree Care Managers and Trainees
7/28/2016 - Northern California
How would you like to be a part of a company that treats employees with dignity and respect? Cagwin and Dorward is a landscaping contractor that has built a culture around our values, collaboration and teamwork. We are a dynamic company that provides career opportunities combined with learning and growth. If you are looking for a long-term career, Cagwin might be the place for you!
Cagwin & Dorward is a full service landscape provider specializing in landscape maintenance, landscape construction, water management, and tree care for commercial, municipal and residential customers. From 15 local service centers, we serve the greater San Francisco Bay Area from Santa Rosa in the north, to Monterey in the south and east to Sacramento.
We value learning, respect, integrity, commitment, accountability, leadership, honor, courage and results. If you learn quickly, take initiative, are very organized, and have commitment, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefit Package includes Health insurance, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401(k) plan
We are hiring for multiple tree care positions in several cities. Qualifications you should have include:
- Possess and utilize good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, employees and management.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license with a driving record acceptable to the Company's insurance carrier.
- Previous and verifiable experience with a tree care company.
Check out our opportunities below. For all other tree care openings, visit: http://cagwin.com/careers/careers.html
1. Tree Care Manager
The Tree Care Manager manages and sells tree care work under the direct supervision of the Tree Care Department Manager.
- 2 year's sales and management experience
- Must be competent in basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or comparable work related experience.
- Hold and maintain Certified Arborist License.
- Livermore: https://corporate-cagwin.icims.com/jobs/1140/tree-care-manager/job
- Rohnert Park: https://corporate-cagwin.icims.com/jobs/1092/tree-care-manager/job
- Union City: https://corporate-cagwin.icims.com/jobs/1094/tree-care-manager/job
2. Tree Care Manager Trainee
The Tree Care Management Training program is designed to prepare candidates for tree care management positions through on-the-job experience of job duties.
The Tree Care Management Training program lasts between 6-12 months, after which you may be promoted to a Tree Care Manager.
- Successfully pass all company training (certification) requirements of this position and of the direct report personnel.
- Hold and maintain Certified Arborist License.
- Novato: https://corporate-cagwin.icims.com/jobs/1064/tree-care-manager-trainee/job
- Rohnert Park: https://corporate-cagwin.icims.com/jobs/1026/tree-care-manager-trainee/job