ACTC Annual Conference - Managing Urban Forests for the Benefit and Health of All
Managing Urban Forests for the Benefit and Health of All.
ACTC's Annual Conference September 18
The event will deliver 6 CEUs on the 18th and it will look a bit different as we meet the guidelines for safe gatherings in person and the option for virtual attendance all while providing great education!
Tentatively scheduled topics include:
- Managing trees as habitat for beneficial wildlife
- Community engagement in tree planting and tree care
- Tree risk assessment best management practices
- Right tree, right place, right care how to support best outcomes
- Leading with goals and objectives in tree pruning
- Managing trees and landscapes on the edge of the wildlife urban interface
We have a live-streaming virtual option and an in-person option for this day.
In-person includes breakfast and lunch and is $95 per day. The virtual option is $55.
CEUs for the virtual option will require that participants meet the requirements for attention and attendance.
Prescott Conference Center
Prescott, AZ 86301